Sectional Garage Doors
These quality doors open vertically so you can park directly in front of them and still open the door. They give excellent security with all round sealing and insulation. Available in panelled or horizontal design, in white or brown, these doors are becoming increasingly popular to the discerning garage door buyer.
A sectional door, as the name implies, is made-up from seperate sections rather than a single panel. This allows for exceptionally smooth operation both manually and especially when electrically operated.
Sectional doors have many other advantages over traditonal up and overdoors such as maximising the drive-through width of a garage opening, allowing for close parking inside and out, and giving greater headroom clearance to accommodate vehicles such as 4x4 and MPVs.
Sectional garage doors maximise drive through width as they are fitted on the rear face of the garage opening.
Neat rubber seals all around the door prevent drafts and leaves etc blowing into the garage.
- Golden Oak
- Single skin non - insulated
- 20mm insulation and
- 42mm insulation
- The door opens vertically so you can park in front of the door and still open it.
- Horizontal or Georgian panel available usually in white or dark brown.
- Made from fully finished steel.
- Some other colours available on insulated doors at extra cost.
- Doors available up to 22ft wide
- Ideal for automation
- Excellent level of security.